A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tucker, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tucker, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Tucker MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Paul Tucker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tucker practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dripping Springs, TX and Marble Falls, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.