A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tucker, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tucker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Tucker MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Paul Tucker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tucker practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burnet, TX and Dripping Springs, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.