Learn more about Dr. Paul Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tucker, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tucker, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Tucker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Paul Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Tucker practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.