A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tuite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tuite, Neurologist, Movement Disorder Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tuite, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Lewy Body Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Myoclonus (Muscle Twitching)
- Parkinson Disease
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuite graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuite has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Tuite MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tuite practice?
- Dr. Paul Tuite has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tuite practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Duluth, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.