Learn more about Dr. Paul Tuite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tuite, Neurologist, Movement Disorder Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tuite, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Lewy Body Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Myoclonus (Muscle Twitching)
- Parkinson Disease
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuite graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tuite has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Tuite MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tuite practice?
- Dr. Paul Tuite has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tuite practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.