Overall Review

February 22nd, 2015
I am thankful that Dr. Tulikangas came highly rated, by several different doctors and even patient's from the practice where I work. I feel that my health could not be in better hands.

January 9th, 2015
I have seen many surgeons, one of which referred me to him. He is outstanding, kind, caring and he listens. He is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever come across (with all my medical issues) in my life! He is beyond fabulous, he not only medically treats you but he has a heart of gold!

December 11th, 2013
The BEST doctor in the world
He thinks about the patient and not the money. His beside manner is impeccable. He listens and puts his patients first, I refer him to everybody, family, friends, people in the street that I hear talking,everybody. My daughter wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him and my mom says he has god in hands and she's not easy to please. He treats you as a person not a condition. He goes out of his way to help you, and he takes everything into consideration. He explains things so you can understand he will even draw pictures. When ever I needed him he was there. He is the BEST.

July 8th, 2013
Patient Rn
Dr. Tulikangas is one of the most professional and caring physicians I have had in my 74 years. He is an excellent teacher, knowledgeable and skilled physician and a patient and wonderful listener. He gives individual attention and focuses on the patient.

February 22nd, 2011
Dr. Tulikangas has been my provider for many years. He always listens and takes his time to figure out whatever he can do to help me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a wonderful caring staff.

March 5th, 2010
Dr. T was absolutely wonderful with an embarrassing, painful problem. I had urinary incontinance, a prolapsed bladder, uterus and lower bowel. This required a partial hysterectomy, a bladder and bowel suspension and to have my urethra repositioned. Not only was he totally professional, he was an expert about my particular condition. I breezed through a nearly 4-hour surgery with little bleeding, and had a speedy and full recovery.Since I've had this surgery, I've heard of other women going through this in other hospitals, some with horrible side effects, such as hemhorraging, infections, chronic pain, etc. I recommend no other urogynocologist than Dr. T and his partner, Dr. LaSala.