A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Turek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Turek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Turek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Infertility
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turek graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Turek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans