A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Turek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Turek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Turek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Infertility
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turek graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Turek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Turek MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Turek practice?
- Dr. Paul Turek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Turek practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.