A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tuttle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tuttle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuttle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tuttle, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuttle graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tuttle has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul V Tuttle DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Tuttle practice?
- Dr. Paul Tuttle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tuttle practices Neurology near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Sheboygan Neurologists.