Learn more about Dr. Paul Ulises:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ulises is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulises
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ulises Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulises graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ulises has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Staten Island University South
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Militano Ulises MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Ulises practice?
- Dr. Paul Ulises has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ulises practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.