Learn more about Dr. Paul Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Underwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Underwood
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Underwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Underwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Underwood has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lester Underwood MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Paul Underwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Underwood practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.