Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Underwood Jr
Dr. Paul Underwood Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Underwood is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Underwood Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Paul Underwood Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Chen Huang
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi21
Dr. Amarnauth Singh
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi42
Dr. Anahita Rezaie
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi21