Learn more about Dr. Paul Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Underwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Underwood
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Underwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Underwood has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lester Underwood MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Paul Underwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Underwood practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.