A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Underwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Underwood
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Underwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Underwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Underwood has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lester Underwood MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Paul Underwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Underwood practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.