Learn more about Dr. Paul Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Urban, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Urban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Urban MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Urban practice?
- Dr. Paul Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Urban practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.