A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Urban, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Urban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty
- Blood Pressure Control
- Cardiac Clearance
- Cardiac Medical Management
- Carotid Angiogram
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coumadin Therapy
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Iliac Stenting
- Left Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- P.A.D. Evaluation
- Pacemaker Checks
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Evaluation
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Louis Urban MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Urban practice?
- Dr. Paul Urban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Urban practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.