Learn more about Dr. Paul Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Urban, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Urban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Urban MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Urban practice?
- Dr. Paul Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Urban practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.