A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Urban, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Urban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Urban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Urban MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Urban practice?
- Dr. Paul Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Urban practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.