Dr. Paul Utrie Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Paul Utrie?

I have a wonderful doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Utrie after 18 months of pain and discomfort not diagnosed properly. After visiting Dr. Utrie I felt great relief, knowing at last what was wrong with me and what to do about it. He makes excellent eye contact and his smile and knowledge put me at ease. He asked questions, listened to me and explained everything I needed to know. He was a bit behind schedule but it was worth the wait. He spends quality time with his patients. I am blessed to have Dr. Utrie accompanying me on my journey with ra.

Helped us immensely!

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Dr. Utrie immediately got my husband the help he needed after other doctors had failed us. He also connected us with financial aid program to help us afford the treatment. My husband is finally virtually free of pain. For the first time in our marriage we can go hiking and bicycling together. To see my husband relaxed and happy after more than 30 years of suffering the effects of arthritis and side-effects of the other doctors' ineffectual prescriptions is absolutely priceless. Dr. Utrie has helped us immensely.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I give Dr. Utrie my highest recommendation. He is a very competent physician that keeps current with the latest medical advances. He was an excellent listener when I explained my concerns and he was very clear with his responses. He was not not rushed during my visit and made me feel very comfortable. His staff is wonderful and you know you are in a good place when you walk in the door of his practice. I was very impressed with my overall experience with the staff and Dr. Utrie. 5+ stars for Dr. Utrie

Rude, Demeaning, Discrimatory

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Fill out this form about your symptoms, if you have any symptoms that aren't listed they are irrelevant. Either you fit into a text book case with obvious visible signs or you aren't sick. You will discuss what he wants to discuss and nothing else, period. Asked me a series of questions about Scleroderma after looking my elbow. After seeing another doctor, turns out he was looking right at Psoriasis and didn't have a clue. Being that rheumatologists often treat patients with Psoriatic Arthritis... yeah. Soon as he saw the Vasectomy in my chart my appointment with him was essentially over. His demeanor changed instantly and we were no longer having a friendly conversation. Out of my confusion I googled his name only to discover his wife is founder of the Med Students for Life organization. It's an Anti-Planned Parenthood, Anti-Abortion, Anti-Contraception propaganda machine. If you aren't Catholic, find another doctor. Discrimination at it's finest. There's an article online in "The Compass", Official Newspaper for the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay that will explain everything. I doubt they allow links in reviews, so if there is no link in this review simply Google "Dr. Utrie The Compass", it should be the 3rd or 4th link down called "Doctor practices what church teaches". Do not waste your time with this "doctor".

Beware of Wolf in Dr's clothing!!

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I went in with a life threatening disease and Utrie totally blew me off. He acts as if he is so above, but is totally incompetent. He wouldn't listen to my symptoms after I waited for him because he was running late. He explained to me how patients get mean when he runs behind! I wonder why patients are mean to him?? He's clueless and treats his patients like the dirt he walks on. He cannot diagnose a disease in his field nor does he seem to understand the severity of pANCA associated Vasculitis which UW Madison diagnosed IMMEDIATELY and treated vigorously & effectively. (I would rate negative stars, but that wasn't an option.)

this guy is a complete jerk!!!

Posted on February 28th, 2016

this guy is a complete jerk!!! I walked into the clinic and promptly was put in a exam room and the nurse said there is one patient ahead of you and dr will be in to see you in a few minutes. Those few minutes turned out to be over an hour. When dr finally came into the exam room he was rude, would not allow you to talk and would only discuss what he wanted to. I went there with stuff i wanted to discuss but but discussed nothing with him at all. My appointment lasted only 2 to 3 minutes total. Avoid him at all cost.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Very unprofessional doesn't really listen to what you have to say and I mean I asked the guy about hbot treatment and he told me that " you'll blow up" no joke then told me that he'd have me put in a mental institution if I don't stop talking about it at any rate very unsatisfied with the treatment I received from Dr utrie and do not recommend his treatment

undiagnosed, see you in 6 months

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

He made me feel as if I were wasting his time. He did not want to hear about other symptoms I thought would be important to know. I was upset when telling him how my health had declined so quickly, I was a bit teary eyed. He took that as I was unstable. No compassion.

Posted on July 27th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Utrie for 10 years and have experienced nothing but respect and genuine concern and care. He actually LISTENS to me which is a talent that is lost in many doctors. He is very professional yet has a down to earth value about him. I believe he is a very honorable doctor and shows his care with every appointment. The only drawback I have with the system, not necessarily the doctor, is that it took me at least 1 hour to see him once I was there at my appointed time. Need to revamp their scheduling practices.

Posted on March 31st, 2014

Arrogant and demeaning! Treats lab values as opposed to patient symptoms. Your opinion means nothing. Does not return calls re: crucial test results. Don't question him...he's above that! My neighbors cat has better bedside manners!

Totally liked Dr. Utrie

Posted on March 11th, 2013

After reading these reviews, I was really worried about what I was going to encounter with an appointment with Dr. Utrie. My two doctors recommended him so I decided to just do it. My experience was so positive, that I just had to write a review to state how very different my experience was from the negative ones described here. The staff was very friendly - especially the woman who called to pre-register and the nurse who did the initial contact. Dr. Utrie is a delightful man who communicated in a way I understood and with a sense of humor. He never seemed rushed or indifferent in any way. He took the time needed to exam and talk to me about my condition. I liked what I perceived as his approach to medicine. He does not run test to do tests, but only those that are dictated by the symptoms. Although I needed no medication, I would guess that he is slow to prescribe if there is an exercise or other method to alleviate the problem. If you are a person looking for a pill to solve all your complaints, he is probably not a good match. He was, however, great match for me and I strongly recommend him.

Rheumatologist

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Utrie does not like new patients, especially if they have poor insurance (Medicare, Medicaid) He is rude, verbally abusive and egotistical. He di ...