A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Utz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Utz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Utz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Utz, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Utz graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Utz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Utz MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Utz practice?
- Dr. Paul Utz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Utz practices Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Rheumatologists.