A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Utz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Utz, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Utz graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Utz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Utz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Utz practice?
Dr. Paul Utz practices Rheumatology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Rheumatologists.