A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kennedy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Vincent Kennedy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Paul Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kennedy practices Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boonton, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists.