Learn more about Dr. Paul Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kennedy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Vincent Kennedy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Paul Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kennedy practices Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists.