Dr. Paul Murphy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
High Risk
Dr Murphy has been my doctor through 3 babies! He has always been so kind and understanding. I have had very high risk pregnancies and he actually took the time to listen to what I had to say about what has worked in the past verses going through each medication to find one that worked. He followed up with me after each visit. The only dislike about him being my doctor is that he takes on a lot of patients at once and after my children were born, I did not see him, I had to see another OBGYN. I prefer one doctor through the entire ordeal and after.

March 5th, 2015
Love Dr. Murphy. Best doctor I've ever seen. Saw him throughout my second pregnancy and he performed my C Section. Wish he was my primary. The best care I have ever received in my lifetime has been from Dr. Murphy. I trust him implicitly.

November 16th, 2009
Dr. Murphy cared for me during three very different pregnancies. He returned all phone calls quickly and answered all questions and concerns in a caring, thorough and professional manner. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

February 27th, 2009
Great OB!!
Dr. Murphy was my first "male" OB and actually made me feel as comfotable as I've felt with female doctors. He is very professional and personable. He really listens to your complaints and doesn't make light of anything you're complaining about.