Dr. Paul Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Murphy?

Best doctor in Sacramento

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I had Dr. Murphy as my OBGYN for my first pregnancy and I can't stress enough on how I miss him. I had sutter insurance with my first pregnancy and now I have Kaiser so I had to choose a different doctor. Dr.Murphy was so caring, easy to talk to, listened to your concerns! He made you feel like your pregnancy concerns and questions mattered and always responded to your requests. My doctor right now at Kaiser makes you feel like your concerns are minor and don't matter. I definitely recommend Dr.Murphy!

High Risk

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr Murphy has been my doctor through 3 babies! He has always been so kind and understanding. I have had very high risk pregnancies and he actually took the time to listen to what I had to say about what has worked in the past verses going through each medication to find one that worked. He followed up with me after each visit. The only dislike about him being my doctor is that he takes on a lot of patients at once and after my children were born, I did not see him, I had to see another OBGYN. I prefer one doctor through the entire ordeal and after.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Love Dr. Murphy. Best doctor I've ever seen. Saw him throughout my second pregnancy and he performed my C Section. Wish he was my primary. The best care I have ever received in my lifetime has been from Dr. Murphy. I trust him implicitly.

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Dr. Murphy cared for me during three very different pregnancies. He returned all phone calls quickly and answered all questions and concerns in a caring, thorough and professional manner. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Great OB!!

Posted on February 27th, 2009

Dr. Murphy was my first "male" OB and actually made me feel as comfotable as I've felt with female doctors. He is very professional and personable. He really listens to your complaints and doesn't make light of anything you're complaining about.

Posted on July 15th, 2017