Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Vakselis
Dr. Paul Vakselis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raton, NM, with other offices in Las Cruces, NM and Clovis, NM (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Vakselis is affiliated with Espanola Hospital, Kaseman Presby Hosp and Memorial Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Vakselis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paul Vakselis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raton, NM.