Dr. Paul Valbuena MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017
Horrible front office
The front office is horrible. I did not see the doctor, but scheduling and getting someone to answer the phone is extremely difficult. I attempted to call prior to my appointment to confirm the time; no call back from them. I left 4 messages. When I finally spoke with someone, they said I missed my appointment. I asked if I should reschedule or look for another doctor - she said to look for another doctor! Front office is a reflection of the doctors, so I do not recommend this practice

November 27th, 2016
This is one of the WORST doctors in the Valley. He has caused my family immense heartache and suffering by his incompetency. He is dismissive, assumes his patients are lying, and all he wants is to keep people in a coma-tose state. DO NOT GO HERE! DO NOT GO TO VALLEY HOSPITAL! He should not be practicing medicine. I am still in the process of picking up the pieces from the harm they have caused.

April 8th, 2016
Horrible
This Dr & his staff are very unprofessional, the front office has no idea what they are doing and you can tell that the doctor does not care. All he talks about is if you paid your co pay or not. Do not go to this doctor.

October 19th, 2015
Stay away
Dispensed addictive meds to my daughter after I called and told him not to, and I went to my daughter's appt with her and told him In Person. He and his other asst Dr write prescriptions without thought. Our family is in disbelief that he still gave her these meds that have almost ended her.

August 23rd, 2015
Great experience
He is a good doctor, made me feel very comfortable even though i was nervous since it was my first time. The receptionist was very nice and once i filled out my paperwork the doctor took me in. I felt like i was in very good hands

May 8th, 2015
Terrible. Office staff and Dr.'s have extremely unprofessional attitudes. I have been taking the same medication for 2+ years and I was required to go in every month and pay the copay in order to get my prescription. Dr. Valbuena was never on time, usually 30-40 min wait. One time I waited 1.5 hr for him because I needed my prescription. I asked them to call in a prescription for my antidepressant because I was on vacation and couldn't come in, they would not call it in, so I went 15 days without my medication.

February 11th, 2014
New Medical provider for my children
We were in need of a new provider to manage my children's medications as our previous provider was no longer within our network. I found Dr. Valbuena on our provider list. He was so down to earth and friendly with my children. It is challenging changing providers, however, he made the tranisiton so comfortable for them.

March 30th, 2017
Horrible customer service. The don't care about their clients. Do for is great but his staff in the office are horrible. If you need a responsive doctor look elsewhere

March 8th, 2017