A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Valle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Valle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valle
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Valle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Valle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Valle graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Valle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Valle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Valle practice?
- Dr. Paul Valle has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Valle practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson Primary Care Doctors and Towson Geriatric Doctors.