A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Valle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Valle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Valle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Valle graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Valle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Valle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Valle practice?
- Dr. Paul Valle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Valle practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson Primary Care Doctors and Towson Geriatric Doctors.