Family Physicians, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile
GBMC at Joppa Road
8600 La Salle Rd
Towson, MD 21286
443-921-4683
Locations and availability (3)

|  the best doctor in the state of md  |  show details
by ERNIE HENSON on Mar 5th, 2013

dr valle is not just your doctor he's your friend

|  Joan Drega  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

He is always there for each of his patients. Calls back in the evenings to check on how you are doing has the old fashion touch

Mar 21st, 2012

Dr Valle is one of the best doctor 's i have ever went to he really care's about his patient's and he always takes time to talk to you it's not about the money with him it 's about the patient i have been going to Dr Valle for 15 years and i wouldn't trade him for anything. ( THANK YOU DR. Valle FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME ) Ernie Henson

Jul 11th, 2011

there is nobody better than dr. valle God created one of a kind when he was born

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

While I believe he is not accepting new patients (I don't know that for sure) and you sometimes have to wait a long time for an appointment or when in the office.Simply put, Dr. Valle is the best physician I have seen. So good that I've kept him as my physician for the last 18 to 20 years. He takes the time to get to know each of his patients. He is careful in his diagnosis and always sends for further testing and lab work to ensure he is correct. He will spend as much time as is needed with each patient and doesn't hesitate to talk you through any problems or uncertainties you may have. If he can't fix the problem he has a network of some of the best doctors in the region that he refers out to. If you're looking for a doctor who exceeds expectations in almost every area, Valle is your guy. It will be a sad day for me when he retires because I'm not sure there is another general care/family doctor in the Baltimore Metro Area that can match, or really even comes anywhere near, the caliber of care I've received with Dr. Valle.

Feb 23rd, 2011

I almost hate to give a great review because it means he will get new patients. We have been patients of Dr. Valle's for 26 years. I am willing to sit in his office no matter how long the wait for him to see me. He cares about you as the patient and as the person. Great Doctor!

Feb 3rd, 2011

He is still worth the wait.

|  horrible  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

he use to be my mom's physician when she was having pains and he told her she was fine turns out she had two tumors the size of basketballs. she nearly died.

|  Best Family Doctor  |  show details
by Debi on Oct 25th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Valle's for over 24 years. Where ever he has gone I have followed. He is loving and caring .He listens to my concerns and has a wonderful kind bedside manner. He is truly a rare doctor these days when most are rushing patients in and out of their offices.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Sylvia on Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Paul Valle is the very best doctor he is always willing to listen to you.He never gives you the so called bums rush he truly cares for all his patients and I have sent several friends to him and they love him too..I have been with him for years and would follow him to any new office he might go to..Thanks for caring Dr.Valle..

|  a good doctor needs to be smart!  |  show details
by Payman Torabi on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Valle is smart. In my opinion a doctor is not much different than an artist, Dr. Valle makes you feel comfortable as you notice that he does not miss anything at all.His office staff are all extremely professional which makes your whole visit experience a satisfactory one.

|  Excellent Dr!  |  show details
by Ms S Morrison on Mar 30th, 2009

I LOVE DR VALLE! I have been going to see him now for 23 years and plan to stay with him until he retires! As everyone else agrees, he's more like a friend and gives each of his patients the same personalized care he gives you. He's very knowledgable and very on target. He's up-to-date with all necessary information on illnesses and new drugs. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him as did my mother before me. She saw him for years until the day she died in 2000. I would recommend him to my very best of friends as well. The wait has got to be the worst aspect of his whole practice but as I've been saying all along, he's well worth it!

|  The Best of the Best  |  show details
by almstead on May 7th, 2008

I have had this doctor for 25 years. Everything he prescribes is right. When I get to a specialist he referred me to, they always keep the medications he prescribed. He is so caring and at times (because he is so busy) you have to wait, but it is a good wait because the same amount of time will be spent on you. The staff are great in message taking and it may take doc time to get back to you that day but he does. I love the way he talks to me, like a friend. I feel comfortable with him and all the docs know him because he has so many patient referrals.