A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Van Heukelom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Heukelom graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Van Heukelom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Holy Family Health
- Creighton Area Health Services
- Hegg Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Van Heukelom MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Van Heukelom practice?
- Dr. Paul Van Heukelom has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Van Heukelom practices Emergency Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Emergency Physicians.