A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Van Ness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Van Ness, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Ness graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Van Ness has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Ness accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Van Ness practice?
Dr. Paul Van Ness practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.