A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Van Ness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Van Ness, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Ness graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Van Ness has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cyril Van Ness MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Van Ness practice?
- Dr. Paul Van Ness has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Van Ness practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.