Learn more about Dr. Paul Van Pernis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Van Pernis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Pernis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Pernis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Van Pernis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Pernis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Van Pernis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Van Pernis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Van Pernis practice?
- Dr. Paul Van Pernis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Van Pernis practices Family Medicine near Ashland, WI.
See Ashland Family Physicians.