Learn more about Dr. Paul Van Pernis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Van Pernis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Pernis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Pernis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Van Pernis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Pernis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Van Pernis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Van Pernis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Van Pernis practice?
- Dr. Paul Van Pernis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Van Pernis practices Family Medicine near Ashland, WI.
See Ashland Family Physicians.