Learn more about Dr. Paul Van Pernis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Van Pernis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Pernis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Van Pernis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Van Pernis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Pernis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Van Pernis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Van Pernis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Van Pernis practice?
- Dr. Paul Van Pernis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Van Pernis practices Family Medicine near Ashland, WI.
See Ashland Primary Care Doctors.