A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Van Zijl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Van Zijl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Van Zijl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Zijl graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Van Zijl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Zijl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan