A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Van Zijl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Van Zijl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Van Zijl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Zijl graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Van Zijl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Van Zijl MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Van Zijl practice?
- Dr. Paul Van Zijl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Van Zijl practices Urology near Havre De Grace, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Elkton, MD.
See Havre De Grace Urologists.