A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vanbemmelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanbemmelen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanbemmelen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanbemmelen graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Vanbemmelen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Peltiel Vanbemmelen MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Vanbemmelen practice?
- Dr. Paul Vanbemmelen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vanbemmelen practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.