A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vanbemmelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanbemmelen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Vanbemmelen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanbemmelen graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Vanbemmelen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Peltiel Vanbemmelen MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Vanbemmelen practice?
- Dr. Paul Vanbemmelen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vanbemmelen practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.