A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vanlandingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vanlandingham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vanlandingham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanlandingham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Vanlandingham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Vanlandingham MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Vanlandingham practice?
- Dr. Paul Vanlandingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vanlandingham practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists.