Dr. Paul Vassil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Vassil?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr Vassil is that perfect balance of being a friend and a caretaker. I feel I can talk to him about difficult things in my life, and he is objective, empathetic, and nonjudgmental.He is prompt to follow through on test results, particularly if abnormal, and he is willing to go to bat with insurance companies if needed, rather than giving up at the first hurdle.I have sent several of my friends his way, and all have been pleased and thanked me for doing so! Very caring and engaging.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Great, caring Doc!

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Very good Doctor actually one of the best in the practice. Shame nurses were not more like him.

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Dr Vassil is thorough, personable and remembers things about me the person, not the medical history.Specialists I've gone to have been impressed with how much he has managed me without their assistance and how competently he has done so! I feel he is a good balance between being a healer when he needs to be and holding me accountable when I need that, too. I have sent several friends of mine to Dr Vassil, and they all have thanked me for doing so.

Posted on October 19th, 2013

I saw Dr Vassil because my normal MD was away--this was a godsend--he was prepared, made good eye contact and made me feel like I was HIS pt, not one he "had" to see in his colleague's absence.My wife told me i needed to change to him, and since I have, he has saved my life at least once with his attention to detail.

Posted on June 16th, 2012

I saw him because he was on-call. Whi;le I wasn't in for my diabetes, he made a point of spending time expressing concerns about it and suggesting SEVERAL ways to improve control. This was ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. Other pts who have hiom feel he is very attentive to detail, and this is helpful. Also, he always apologizes if running behind-- I like that he respects MY time as important also--most doctors don"t do that.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

He ended up seeing when another doc called out. he was thorough, wanted to know what my issues were and noticed results my prev doc had not. He calls me with all abnl results and came to my mother's viewing--he is now the doctor i recommend to my friends!

Over medicates patients

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

I am related to the person who has this doctor and let me tell you this person is on like 9 different meds. 4 are narcotics, I mean if you are going to be a doctor take care of your patient. This person is never there for any of us can't be a grandparent because they are always messed up from their meds. I think it is sad. These doctors need to get it together or somethings going to happen

Posted on May 6th, 2016