Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Vella
Dr. Paul Vella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glastonbury, CT, with another office in Glastonbury, CT. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vella is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network and Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT. Dr. Vella has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Vella has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Vella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.
Dr. Kenneth Dangman
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Glastonbury, CT 0 mi17
Dr. Richard Graniero
Glastonbury, CT 0 mi25
Dr. David Mintell
Glastonbury, CT 0.49 mi49