A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Venizelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Venizelos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Venizelos, FAASM, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Venizelos graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Venizelos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Constantine Venizelos FAASM, FCCP, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Venizelos practice?
- Dr. Paul Venizelos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Venizelos practices Pulmonary Disease near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Olmsted, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Pulmonologists.