A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Venizelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Venizelos, FAASM, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Venizelos graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Venizelos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venizelos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans