Dr. Paul Verhoeve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Verhoeve?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016

Best MD in EC Valley

Dr. VerHoeve has saved my wife's life TWICE because of his knowledge and determination with diagnostics. When something doesn't look right to him, he pursues his hunch and finds out why your sick. We have referred all of our family and friends to him. There are four generations in our family who rely on Dr. Paul. We are impressed by his new office space on Broadway, and Lettie (his scheduler/office manager) does a great job of making you feel welcome. She will work you into their schedule if you suddenly come down with an illness. The paperwork and insurance mess are made easier by her cheerful attitude.

September 11th, 2015

Outstanding Professional & a Genuine Good Guy

Saved my life (there is no greater gift) by quickly organizing the 'A Team' @ Scripps on my behalf ! Recommended by a good friend, he has become a mentor and a friend, and has helped my husband lose weight with lipo and Medifast (via Linda Graf - also terrific), and is now organizing his hip replacement. He continues to educate us and keep us healthy. His staff is terrific and includes his RN -wife, Anne (another shining example of good health); massage therapist, Jennifer (excellent !) and Nettie, a certified radiology tech and all-round organizer ! We've recommended him to everyone and all are thrilled! Calm, professional and dedicated to improving our health. Absolutely the best !!

June 20th, 2012

A docotr that cares!

A wonderful and caring doctor that ALWAYS listens to your concerns and doesn't make you feel stupid when you ask a question. He puts you totally at ease and is extremely knowlegable. A doctor that I would highly recommend.

February 15th, 2012

WOW

I am so pleased to have Dr Verhoeve in my life. He saved it! I have been going to many doctors over the past 30 years, and had the same doctor the past 20, I have been misdiagnosed all this time. 1 visit to DR Verhoeve completely changed my life and those close to me! LOVE THIS MAN!

November 5th, 2010

AN ESPECIALLY CARING DOCTOR

I saw Dr. Verhoeve for the first time when I was extremely ill. I had seen three different doctors-all of whom had misdiagnosed me and/or failed to treat me. By the time I saw Dr. V. I was a mess! He spent a lot of time talking to me, listening to me, reviewing my medical history and contacting my previous doctor at UCLA. He really took the time and energy required to pull my complicated case together and get my illness (multiple sclerosis) back into remission. He then got me into a great program with an M.S. specialist and my illness is in complete remission. He has been a true blessing to me. He is the kind of doctor that- in this HMO world- you think is extinct. He's not! He's right there in El Cajon!

July 6th, 2010

"Marcus Welby"

Paul Verhoeve is the best doctor I have ever had. Our extended family has been treated by Dr. Verhoeve for over 10 years. Some of us older folks remember a TV show, "Marcus Welby, M.D.," in which a kindly, caring and super-competent family doctor was portrayed by Robert Young. Paul Verhoeve is a modern Marcus Welby. I recall calling his service on a Saturday due to a painful, but fairly minor complaint. I asked Dr. Verhoeve for an appointment on Monday. He responded: "No, I want to take a look at this. Meet me at my office." This kind of concern and professionalism is not found at the "doc-in-the-box" medical practices that most of us have to put up with where you are lucky to see a doctor for 3 minutes at best. Except for Paul Verhoeve, this level of practice has disappeared from the world.

June 8th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr Verhoeve! He is very knowledgeable in the area of Bio-Identical Hormones. I haven't felt this well in years!

December 7th, 2009

Nicest MD you'll ever meet

For about four years I saw Dr. Verhoeve as a regular patient for a litany of problems. He always greeted me like an old friend and was professional in every way.As close to the "old family doctor" as you're likely to find in this conglomerate run medical community. Unfortunately my insurance changed and he was not on the plan. My loss.

July 5th, 2017