A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vernon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vernon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vernon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Vernon practice?
Dr. Paul Vernon practices Ophthalmology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Ophthalmologists.