A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vernon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vernon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vernon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vernon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leslie Vernon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Vernon practice?
- Dr. Paul Vernon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vernon practices Ophthalmology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Ophthalmologists.