A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vernon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vernon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vernon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vernon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leslie Vernon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Vernon practice?
- Dr. Paul Vernon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vernon practices Ophthalmology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Ophthalmologists.