Dr. Paul Vetter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Vetter?

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Vetter feels he is too important to call back a patient....he sends via their patient portal messages like 'need a biopsy' doesn't even think that this is important enough to warrant a phone call to the patient....the nurse calls and when you ask her why she has no clue - the staff is rude and uncaring....despite the flowery messages that you hear when you are on hold......

September 5th, 2013

Your mistake, My problem

My wife went here for a long time and loves the doctor. When her insurance changed her boss told her to call all the doctors to make sure the plan was accepted before they migrated to it. She called and asked for the office manager but the receptionist insisted that she did not need the office manager and she could verify the plan with her. Of course the receptionist said yes. My wife hung up and her boss told her to call back and talk to the right person. She did and the receptionist got mad that she was calling again. My wife explained that she needed to be certain and the lady repeated the plan back to her and said yes they do accept it. After a few visits and some kind of procedure the office notified my wife that the insurance was not accepted after all and that she would be responsible for the bill. She pleaded with them explaining that they assured her twice that the insurance was accepted but they offered no recourse other than paying the bill out of pocket. Here is where it gets completely unacceptable. Because my wife had me listed as her emergency contact this woman in the office starts calling me to harass me about the bill. I don't know about you but I do not want any of my doctors airing my dirty laundry to friends or relatives or anyone for that matter. First I explained that I felt this call was not an emergency and therefore she should not be using this number. I told her that we will pay it when we can but for right now it is low on the list of priorities. We have a newborn at home and my wife has been home for several months. She actually told me that we had better pay or we would be in trouble since they would send it to collections. I explained to her that this is an unusual situation since my wife did her due diligence to ensure coverage and they dropped the ball. I feel the right thing to do is to own the mistake or in the very least be very understanding with payment options. The woman said we are all responsible for our own insurance and the office is not liable. She demanded half of the bill and threatened to send it to collections again. I cannot imagine treating a client of mine this way and I advise you to stay away from this place. If I tell a client something and it doesn't happen I won my mistake instead of telling them they should have gotten the answer elsewhere. They do not care about their patients and that is the bottom line. If they did they would say that these are extenuating circumstances and work it out instead of threatening patients and calling your emergency contacts.

October 11th, 2009

Awesome OBGYN

I really liked Dr. Vetter. He was so compassionate and made me feel at ease.

September 2nd, 2017