A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vietz, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vietz graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Vietz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Carroll County Gen Hosp, Westminster, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Fritz Vietz FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Vietz practice?
- Dr. Paul Vietz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vietz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.