A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vignati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vignati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vignati, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Vignati graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vignati has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul V Vignati MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Vignati practice?
- Dr. Paul Vignati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Vignati practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.