A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vignola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vignola, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vignola
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vignola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vignola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vignola graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vignola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Watauga Medical Center
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- Blowing Rock Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alfred Vignola MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Vignola practice?
- Dr. Paul Vignola has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vignola practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Internists and Boone Cardiologists.