Learn more about Dr. Paul Vignola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vignola, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vignola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vignola graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vignola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- Watauga Medical Center
- Blowing Rock Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alfred Vignola MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Vignola practice?
- Dr. Paul Vignola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Vignola practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boone, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Miami Beach, FL.
See Boone Internists and Boone Cardiologists.