Learn more about Dr. Paul Vinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vinger, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Retina Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinger graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Vinger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Vinger practice?
- Dr. Paul Vinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vinger practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, MA.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.