Learn more about Dr. Paul Vinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vinger, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinger
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Retina Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinger graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Vinger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Vinger practice?
- Dr. Paul Vinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Vinger practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, MA.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.