Learn more about Dr. Paul Vinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vinger, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Eye Diseases, Eye Injuries, and Glaucoma.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinger graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Vinger practice?
Dr. Paul Vinger practices Ophthalmology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Arlington, MA.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.