A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Vinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Vinger, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Vinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Retina Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinger graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Vinger practice?
Dr. Paul Vinger practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, MA and Concord, MA.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.