Dr. Paul Visneski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Visneski?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Paul Visneski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2013

I have treated with doctor Visneski since I was 15 years old... I am now 50. I have never had any complaints with him. there was only 1 time there was a problem I'm not is because the office scheduled him with someone who did not speak English and my appointment ran very late... because he had that patient before me. he even helped me when a surgeon would not do surgery for my pelvic pain... so he did an exploratory surgery for me only found I had at heathens very bad. He delivered my daughter and my granddaughter. not once in 35 years did I have any problems with him

September 8th, 2011

Good Surgeon/Bad OBGYN

He is matter of fact and to the point. No emotion, no understanding...BUT, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else for my ectopic surgery. He only took out what was needed and left what was still good, allowing us to still get pregnant. Bedside manner is non-existent.Saw him 2 years later for an OB appointment and definitely don't want him as an OB.

June 17th, 2015