Dr. Paul Voeller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 13th, 2015
terrible
Worst doctor ive ever seen

March 11th, 2015
Paul has saved my life, has become a trusted friend.

July 28th, 2014
So So Doc, terrible staff and building
It was all a pain to be honest.

September 10th, 2012
I trust Dr. Voeller
I have seen Dr Voeller for quit a few years now. The usual in and out, your going to be ok visits. I will never forget the time I visited for what I thought would be a normal routine....but after mentioning a few issues I was dealing with things became serious. I was at the hospital with in a day taking xrays, and after that the Dr had me already scheduled for a specialist in Portand. Needless to say I had surgery within about a week to remove a large mass. I only wondered "what did I say or what did he see" in my usual symptoms to react so fast. I will always trust Dr Voeller to see through symtoms and react accordingly. He is a trusted Doctor for me.

September 1st, 2011
Works for me!
I don't know about arrogance, but he comes off more confident than that. And personally, I want that in my doctor. I don't think a doctor who is "going through the motions" would keep up as much as he does with current meds/tests. Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive!!!

July 8th, 2011
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Voeller's for over 20 years. He is a great doctor and I am certain I am getting the very best care. He can be abrupt as mentioned in some other reviews. However, I am able to look past that because I know I am getting the very best care. From a near death experience to the common cold, we are so grateful to have Dr.Voeller in our community. For those people who are upset by personality characteristics, perhaps you should put that aside and be appreciative of his medical expertise.

April 26th, 2011
No warmth, felt like on a production line
This was the fastest doctor visit I have ever had, it was like he was in a race.

March 31st, 2011
Very informative
Dr. Voeller really helped me take control of my diabetes. No one else had ever really been agressive with this disease before. He explains things so that I can understand them, and in a detail I didn't expect.

January 11th, 2010
saved my life and gave me quality back
Dr. Voeller became involved in my case some 10 years ago and was my treating doctor when I had emergencies and could not get the 200 miles to the group of doctors treating me at a well known University Hospital, after years of testing and procedures by these University doctors I had no answers and my health had declined so badly..well lets just say something had to change.I then asked Dr.Voeller if he would take over my treatment and he DID ! to which we started the long road back, and since then I have had no hospitalizations and I had been averaging 3 to 5 a year. My life has been given back to me and my family and I owe a BIG debt of gratitude to this fine Doctor !

May 29th, 2009
Conflicting information
I have gotten conflicting information from Dr. Voeller. He contradicts himself. Also, he uses fearful tactics to induce you to get different tests which I find unprofessional.