A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Volker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Volker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Volker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Volker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Volker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Volker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Volker practice?
- Dr. Paul Volker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Volker practices Family Medicine near Boone, IA.
See Boone Family Physicians.