A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Volkert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Volkert is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volkert
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Volkert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Volkert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Volkert graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Volkert has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Volkert MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Volkert practice?
- Dr. Paul Volkert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Volkert practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Two Rivers, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI and Manitowoc, WI.
See Two Rivers Cardiologists.