A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Volkert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Volkert is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Volkert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Volkert graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Volkert has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volkert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Volkert practice?
Dr. Paul Volkert practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Green Bay Cardiologists.