A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Von Oeyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Von Oeyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Von Oeyen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Oeyen graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Von Oeyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Timothy Von Oeyen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Von Oeyen practice?
- Dr. Paul Von Oeyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Von Oeyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.