A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul von Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul von Herrmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. von Herrmann graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. von Herrmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Franklin von Herrmann MD is a male Radiologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. von Herrmann practice?
- Dr. Paul von Herrmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul von Herrmann practices Radiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Beach, AL and Daphne, AL.
See Mobile Radiologists.