A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Beck, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Beck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Walter Beck MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Beck practice?
- Dr. Paul Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Beck practices Emergency Medicine near Waynesburg, PA.
See Waynesburg Emergency Physicians.