Family Physicians

4747 Dusty Lake Dr
Ste G1
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
870-879-6791
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 16th, 2013

My children and I have been seeing Dr. Davis since the first of the three children were born. I think it is essential to establish a doctor and stick with them. All three of my children are extremely healthy and he has never misdiagnosed them , to my knowledge. I also have several chronic health problems and when Doc isn't sure he never hesitates to run test or send me to a Specialist. I love the staff there and the fact that they respect me. I guess the most essential thing is, Doc Davis doesn't think he's God or a magician, he's just an educated man working to help keep my family well. I am happy to have a Caring Doc and Staff for over ten years.

Sep 6th, 2012

My husband has 3 slipped discs in his back. We had been trying to get help from Dr. Davis for two years to find out why his back was hurting. We finally went to u.a.m.s to the spine clinic where we received the diagnosis. The pain clinic there wrote Dr. Davis a referral for pain medication. After all of this he would only give him 5/500 vicodin. The medication in no way helped so he called and told them, they then informed him he would have to go back to see the pain clinic because Dr. Davis wasn't going to help him. We did so and the pain clinic sent him another referral. He then received loratab 10/650. Dr. Davis only gave him 40 pills and told him to take four aday. By my calculations that is only enough medication for ten days. Over the last few weeks my husband has had 5 teeth pulled and had received three prescriptions for 16 vicodin 7.5/650. Which lasted 4 days a piece. In all that is 22 days worth of medication not 31. He called today (31 days since his prescription was filled for the 40 loratabs from Dr. Davis) and the nurse informed him that they were flagging him as a narcotics abuser and would no longer see him as a patient. We do not have insurance and have been paying him up front with cash. I personally feel that he is a doctor capable of diagnosing a cold, ear infection, or maybe even the chicken pox but that is about it. Dr. Davis' staff is very rude and the reason we began to pay the entire bill up front is because one time when I was making payments the lady either pocketed my previous payment or didn't write it down. Thankfully I keep all my receipts and showed them that I had made that payment and what my balance should be and the lady still didn't want to fix the error and was very rude. My opinion of this doctor is so low I will be pulling myself and all three of our children out of his care and I am considering going to his office when the waiting room is full so that I can fore warn every patient there how they could be treated.

Jul 23rd, 2012

wonderful Dr. very down to earth. He treated me and my family like we were his only patients. This Dr. has saved my life at least twice. I have a chronic disease that requires frequent Dr. visits as well as hospital stays and he has always been right on top of things. If i need anything he makes sure I get it. I couldn't ask for a better Dr. or staff. They are wonderful and very sweet not to mention very sharp awhen it comes to their jobs. I am a registered nurse and I would recommend him to everyone.