Dr. Paul Ford MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Dover, DE

no change

April 11th, 2017
Very unprofessional office. Overpaid my copay because office didn't run my insurance card. Thirty days later, still unable to get office manager to return my calls for a refund. Never in the office when I stop by. Office atmosphere is not a pleasant one. Staff appears very unhappy.

February 19th, 2015
I'm sorry to say I didn't feel all this warm and compassion. I felt rushed and I felt that the doctor wasn't concern about my issues and she only wanted me in and out of there, as a matter of fact when I left I was irritated and felt like crying and I did cry because I knew I had to now find another doctor. Very frustrating.

April 8th, 2014
Finally a doctor that cares!!!
Dr. Nadiene Haynes is very warm, caring and extremely thorough physician. She not only is spot on with her diagnosis and treatment, she is very compassionate to her patients and you aren't treated like you're on an assembly line. You are treated like a human being which is something lost in the Medical Community.

November 14th, 2013
Dr Ford is Excellent I feel that he is professional in his care and very knowledgeable, makes the right decisions in caring and monitoring my health. The staff is very friendly and light hearted and I feel that I am visiting friends when I am there.