A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Keiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Keiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keiser graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keiser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Warren Keiser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Keiser practice?
- Dr. Paul Keiser has 12 office locations.
Dr. Paul Keiser practices Family Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians.