A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Keiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Keiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keiser graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keiser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Keiser practice?
Dr. Paul Keiser practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians and Sun City West Osteopaths.