Dr. Paul Keiser Is this you?

21 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paul Keiser?

My experience with DR. Keiser

Posted on October 10th, 2014

I have had Dr. Keiser for many years as my primary care doctor.. I really had much trust in him over the years . But when his former asst ,Kimberley, left it became hard to get anything helpful from him in ref to his new asst Ana...I have a history of rheumatic fever and have been warned by former doctors not to get a sore throat because I could get the fever again, and at my age could be fatal...So for about 45 yrs I had a medicine called phenergan on hand so that as soon as I felt a sore throat coming on, I would take it and stop the sore throat...DR. Keiser took me off it, why I don't know, because it always worked for me. It is supposed to be used for motion sickness, but it worked for me....So last week I went to a dentist for some work, I have to take an anti biotic every time I see a Dentist because of having rheumatic fever in the past, so when the next day I felt a sore throat coming on, I called DR Keiser"s office to get something to cure it since it is so dangerous for my health... His assistant, Ana, called me the day after that and told me he said I should take an anti biotic, I explained to her that I had taken 4 capsules of that just less than 24 hours ago, and it did not stop my sore throat from coming on, and I needed something stronger.....She promised to call me back with something else......She never did, and I had to go to a clinic to get some help....It's been two days now, and she has never called me back !!!!! I did get a prescription for 10 ounces of phenergan from the clinic doctor, and it cured my sore throat very quickly....Unfortunately, the clinic charged me $102.00 to make out a prescription for me all due to my failure to connect to my Doctor.. So I was not happy with the procedures put in place to get some care from my doctor, putting my life in a dangerous situation...So altho I used to have complete confidence in Dr. Keiser in the past, that has all changed, maybe not his fault, but now I feel I cannot trust him anymore....

Posted on November 14th, 2017