A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Meriwether:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Meriwether is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meriwether
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Meriwether Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Meriwether, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriwether graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Meriwether has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wright Meriwether MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Meriwether practice?
- Dr. Paul Meriwether has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Meriwether practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.