A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Pierce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pierce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- River Region Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Pierce practice?
Dr. Paul Pierce practices Internal Medicine near Vicksburg, MS.
See Vicksburg Internists.