A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schultz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Schultz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Schultz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Paul Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schultz practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Plastic Surgeons and Saint Cloud Surgeons.