Dr. Paul Sykes MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2014
The best Doctor ever.
I remember Dr. Sykes as a new doctor in town and I was a nurse working on OB at the time. It was not long after that he became my family doctor for my whole family. He was a wonderful doctor to work with and as a patient. He never left a stone unturned when you were sick ; he ran test until he found what the problem was. I have no idea where I will ever find another doctor like him. He spent precious time with his patients to teach them how to have a good healthy life and looked for the very best doctors to send patients to that had to go specialist in the area of their illness. He did not mind stepping on my toes when I refused to listen to him at times. He was not just a doctor to me, but a true friend after all these years of his care to me and my family. I just pray for him and his precious family that he will follow his heart and God to his next work as a family physician and that God will bless him fully. He will be truly missed by me and my husband. CMC has lost the best they have ever had in my book.

September 12th, 2014
Super Doctor
He is a very concrned doctor, he explains everything and takes the time to write down things for my wife to help me remember. He has helped me with my health problems and I hate to see him leave Lakemont Family Medicine in Lincolnton. Whish you the best Dr. Sykes

September 10th, 2014
I am devastated to go for bloodwork yesterday to be told he was no longer there. I have cancer and he found it. He knows everything about my health. My file looks like a big book. They said I would have to chose one of two new drs. That I have never heard of. Nobody could tell me why he wasn't there. I think after 20 years of having him as my doctor I think I deserve to know. He is a five star doctor.
I like and appreciate everything Doctor Sykes has done for me. I feel that he saved my life. No Doctor could replace him. He knows everything about me and my health issues. I saw him every three months for blood work and a check up, due to my health problems. He is irreplaceable!!!!!

September 9th, 2014
Best Family Practitioner in NC
Dr. Sykes is the best family practitioner we have ever had. He is strict, but we need that! Totally compassionate and actually listens to his patients. Always a very through exam.

September 9th, 2014
FIVE STAR
extremely caring and excellent in evaluating medical conditions.

April 17th, 2013
The Best Doctor
Dr. Sykes is the most caring and thorough family practice doctor I have ever seen, and I have been to many doctors all over the country. I started seeing Dr. Sykes in the 1990's and he has consistently shown genuine concern and compassion. He made it possible for me to be diagnosed with an extremely rare medical condition because he did not give up on me and even spent hours of his own time researching my condition. Dr. Sykes has earned my complete trust and I could not think of a better doctor to recommend to anyone, regardless of age or medical condition.

October 17th, 2011
Dr Sykes is the most thorough and proactive physician i have ever met. He is very considerate and willing to take the time to discuss treatment and medical conditions. Would absolutely recommend him.

October 25th, 2010
None Better!!!!
Dr Sykes has been caring for my family for years. There is none better than Dr Paul Sykes.

October 25th, 2010
A Caring Doctor
Dr.Sykes will always make time for you in making sure you understand your condition and needs. He has been far the best doctor that I have seen, he networks with other doctors to make sure that all bases are covered,he is indeed a family doctor.....

June 5th, 2017