A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wagner, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wagner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wagner FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Wagner practice?
- Dr. Paul Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Hospice & Palliative Specialists.