Dr. Paul Wagner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wagner?

About as bad as it gets

Posted on September 1st, 2016

There's a really good reason Dr. Wagner and San Diego Medical Group have bad reviews: it's because they really are that bad. Dr. Wagner is a condescending quack with zero bedside manner. He acts as if you're wasting his time. I hate leaving bad reviews but I feel like every potential patient needs to know this stuff. I went to Dr. Wagner because I've been having a serious issue regarding my lower back, and he didn't even examine me. He sat at his computer for the entire visit. Never touched me except to shake my hand when he came in the room. When I asked him if I should be concerned about my issue he said yes, absolutely. Then he said if I have any more problems with it I should go to the ER. That's what I'm here for, you sorry excuse for a human being. This guy is as bad as a doctor can get, and I really mean that. He should be sanctioned. Not only are the doctors at San Diego Medical Group dismal, but if you want an appointment at this place you have to wait weeks because apparently they're so busy. I honestly can't see why.

Really Great Experience

Posted on September 25th, 2014

Continue to have excellent service from the great staff and from Dr. Wagner. He is personable, caring and a wonderful doctor!

Nurse case manager

Posted on May 19th, 2013

This office staff is caring courteous and responsive. Dr Wagner is a good listener and smart. his N P Kelly Holt competent and responsive. Connie Johnson is patient and helpful with computer issues especially if you are a new user to their patient portal system . I rate this 4 out of 4 when it comes to first rate care.

STAY AWAY

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Do NOT use this doctor! The staff took FOREVER to verify prescription. He has the RUDEST staff I have ever encountered. He interrupts you when you speak, so he can usher you out the door and collect his money. He does not care what you have to say, and he seems annoyed if you try to ask him anything regarding your health.STAY AWAY

Posted on January 10th, 2016