Dr. Paul Wakefield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wakefield?

June 29th, 2012

Best there is!

Dr Wakefield has been our family dr for over 20 years now. He amazes me with his knowledge and compassion. He truly cares about his patients.

February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Paul Wakefield, MD.

Dr. Wakefield is an absolute joy! He is not your normal "stick in the mud" doctor. He is very knowledgeable, but he has a great sense of humor, and a very warm bedside manner. I was greatly impressed with how much he genuinely cared about my health. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a good family doctor. The only downside is that the wait to be seen in his office is extremely long. I was in his office for over an hour before I was called back, but once I finally got to see Dr. Wakefield, it was definitely worth the wait!

December 27th, 2014